House of Synth 45 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
We offer you a full 45 days, from the day that you receive your synth to decide if it's the synth for you. If not, ship the synth back to us and we will happily refund your money. See below for details.
AN EXAMPLE OF THE RETURN PROCESS
- Let us assume that a buyer received his synth and June 1st (the "item delivery date") and decides that he wants to return the synth for a refund. No problem, all he has to do is contact us via our web contact form or direct email (email@example.com) by July 14th (which is 45 days from the item delivery date) and inform us of that he wishes to return his purchase.
- A House of Synth representative will let him know what to do next and the address to make return shipment to. We may also ask if there was anything wrong with the synth in question. You are free to return any purchase from us even if there is no problem, but we do ask sometimes so that we will know if something went wrong so that we may improve our customer service to you.
- Once we receive the synth back in our offices it will be inspected. Assuming that the synth arrives back to us in the same condition that it was in when it was shipped out, House of Synth will gladly refund the customer's purchase price INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING COST, via PayPal that same day.
Please remember that all return shipments must be shipped to us insured for an amount equal to that of the original purchase price.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND
- The synth must be returned to us in the same condition that it was in when it was originally shipped out to the buyer. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns if the synth has been opened up.
- The synth must be shipped back to us insured for the full amount of the refund.
- We determine the "item delivery date" as the date that the shipping company made final delivery to the customer.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping fees.
- In some situations (but not all), the synth in question may be returned to our address in the United States (Georgia) as opposed to Japan.
- We are not responsible for refunding any taxes or fees that your country's customs offices may have charged the buyer. We will however, be happy to supply an official document stating that the item in question was returned to us and that the customer's money has been refunded.
Here at House of Synth we try to keep it as simple as possible, but if you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to contact us and ask!. We will be more than happy to help you out. Sincerely, Kevin R. Marshall President, House of Synth Inc.